Sunday, January 31, 2010

blog crasher: just a bettie

my sweet sister from just a bettie is crashing my blog... she is creative and a little crazy... (shhh, she doesn't know)... you've been warned! lol!



hey and if you want to see what i've been up to, go check out the cute "boyfriend t-shirt" refashion tutorial i did for her...



Hello my fellow bloggers. Feeling a little naughty today? Good thing because I'm taking over!!! My name is Chea from JustaBetty.com and that simple silly girl Rachel is my sister. Rachel and I are like night and day....... Let's put it like this if we were the golding girls I'd be Blanche and she'd be Rose. So I'm coming over to add a little spice to your life! I promised I would be on my best behavior so I'll keep this PG13. So let's start with a little DIY Personalized Hanger tutorial I think you will all love!


What you need


1. 14 guage Galvanized wire....I bought this at home Depot 100" for 6 dollars

2. Needle nose pliers

3. Wire cutters

4. Hanger...I used one of my daughter's children hangers








Step 1: Take your wire and start bending it...I used my daughter's hanger as a guide.

Step 2: Use the Needle Nose Pliers to bend the wire for your letters and that's it!

Now you have a personalized hanger great for babies, wedding's..etc








Just to show you a little more about the things on my blog here are some more tutorial's you might like!



Ruffle Bra and Knickers









Chic Gloves




Baby Legging's




No More Wire Hanger's...Shelf





Thanks for letting me share some of my things. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!





Thanks...









where's mine sister?

No comments: