Friday, September 25, 2009

where does time go?

okay, okay, its been a while...

work: crazy does not begin to describe...
home: what's that? haven't been there much this week...
life: where is the e-brake? anyone?

hope to have several posts coming up, including a few tutorials and some revamps i'm working on, AND... da, da, da! a recap of my first half-marathon!!!!

i leave tonight after baby brother's football game (homecoming) and run early in the morning.

my goal... to finish the darn thing!
(though i would like to come in under 2 hours but i think that is wishful thinking)

my motto... run til you die or finish the race whichever comes first
(yes, its a little long for a motto)

my shirt... says "my first half marathon, please pray!" across the back

wish me luck and i'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: